||5PM: BLS or
|9AM: BLS or
|5PM: BLS or
||8AM: BLS or CPR
10:45AM: First aid
We do require pre-payment to reserve your place in the Saturday class.
* Your training is not confirmed until payment has been received.
* Payment will be made online using PayPal.
Registration Information and Course Policies
- Classes with low enrollment (less than 2 students) may be canceled. If AG&G C.P.R. Training
cancel a class, we will promptly notify you. Every effort will be made to reschedule your training.
- Course confirmations will be sent by e-mail or by phone if that information is included on your
- Do not bring young children or unregistered guests to class. Children under 13 taking a CPR or
First Aid class must be registered and attend with an adult.
- Please arrive on time. Students who are greater than 10 minutes late for any scheduled training
may be asked to reschedule. AG&G C.P.R. will not issue refunds for students who are late.
Please respect the time of all of our students by arriving 5-10 minutes early.
Payments, Rescheduling, and Refund Policy for Saturday
- Cancellations received by Friday at 9AM prior to the start of class will
be eligible for a refund less a $20.00 service fee.
- Cancellations received Friday after 9AM will not be issued a refund, but
can reschedule with a $5.00 service fee.
- “No Shows” will not be issued a refund, but can reschedule with a $5.00
For Saturday Only - We do require pre-payment to reserve your spot in
the Saturday class. Your training is not confirmed until payment has been
received. Payment will be made online using PayPal. Partial Payment
must be made immediately upon submitting your registration in order to
reserve your seat. The credit will be given for a future class. See below
for more information.
Payments, Rescheduling, and Refund Policy
- Cancellations received by 24 hrs prior to the start of class will be eligible for a refund less
a $20.00 service fee. If cancellation is received after class schedule, no refund will be
available, no exceptions.
- “No Shows” will not be issued a refund, but can reschedule with a $5.00 service fee.
|Register by calling us at 281-893-8290. For online registration see below...
Schedule and Class Policies
|We offer CPR or BLS classes on Tuesday or Thursday at 5PM,
Wednesdays at 9AM,
and Saturdays at 8AM.
First Aid only on Saturdays at 10:45AM.
Telephone : 281-893-8290
Class Location : 3730 Cypress Creek Parkway,
Suite 226, Houston, TX, 77068
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address : PO Box 682494
Houston TX 77268
AG&G CPR Training Center is dedicated to
meeting the needs of the Houston community
by offering a variety of American Heart
Association classes. Learn the most up-to-date
information from an experienced American
Heart Association instructor and practice skills
in a relaxed learning environment.
GET IN TOUCH
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
emergency. As a result I feel more confident in the work place. I definitely recommend your classes.
Thanks so much for what you do." A. Rechen, LVN, March 2014.